Many female dining establishment owners and managers have actually found out how to drive a starving crowd to their restaurants on a shoe string spending plan.
On the other hand,numerous male dining establishment owners and managers seem most likely to stick with the status quo and numerous keep using traditional marketing techniques even while they continue to lose money.
The issue with traditional dining establishment marketing techniques is that they are getting more and more costly while they are showing to be less and less effective.
Possibly a psychologists can give insight to why women are taking the lead in using unconventional dining establishment techniques in the dining establishment service. Since we know that guys are normally more willing to take a risk,this appears odd.
Never-the less,women seem to be the more aggressive gender when it pertains to dining establishment marketing.
Here are some of the numerous unconventional marketing techniques women are now using:
1. Ladies are using far less radio,print and television marketing.
2. They are doing a far better job of catching consumer data such as names,addresses,birthdays,anniversaries and crucial email addresses.
3. Ladies are doing a great deal of direct mail promotions and they are doing a lot more email promotions to their consumer data base.
4. They are taking advantage of the power of press releases. Possibly they are more successful in this location since a fantastic press release need to strike a psychological button in the reader and all of us know that women excel when it pertains to tuning into feelings.
5. Ladies know what their “Unique Selling Proposition” or “USP” is and they can clearly describe it in one to 3 sentences. They don’t try to be all things to all people when it pertains to marketing their dining establishment.
6. Ladies do a far better job of negotiating and with these skills,they are able to purchase marketing for 10% to 50% on the dollar. After all,every dollar saved money on marketing and advertising (as long as the marketing brings in the very same amount of service) goes straight to the bottom line as revenue.
7. Ladies are using the power of the Internet to bring in clients and save approximately 90% of the typical expense of bringing in a new or repeat consumer.
8. Ladies do a better job of tracking marketing campaigns than guys do. This fact alone provides them with the evidence they need to drop traditional marketing techniques that are not working and broaden using unconventional dining establishment techniques that are working.
In addition women seem to do a better job in keeping up with replacement parts for restaurant appliances that breaks down frequently. Here is one source they frequent for keeping an inventory of quality replacement parts: