Electrical Scooters or Mobility Scooters are exclusively manufactured for individuals who have low movement. Visit Find Out More to see our range.
An electric scooter is primarily a battery-operated vehicle with the capacity of only one individual. These scooters are primarily used by those people who feel difficulty in standing or walking for long periods of time. The Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters are either designed for indoor use, outside use and both interior and outside use. The major difference between an Electric Scooter and a mechanized wheelchair is that the later is typically intended for interior use and also costs much more.
Mobility scooters typically come in a wide range of styles which are capable of accommodating several types of user needs.
Electric Scooters can have three wheels or maybe four. All these scooters run with battery power, so there is no chance to create environmental pollution. The pair of batteries used by these scooters are rechargeable and need to be re-charged on a regular basis. The time and range covered by an electric scooter after every charging depends substantially on the type of battery and its capacity. There is no need to worry about the operation of these scooters as they are very easy.
Electric Scooters are typically equipped with advanced brake systems which make the stopping of these scooters very simple. These scooters also have parking brake which stops from rolling the vehicle when it is stationed.
A wide range of types of Electric Scooters
There are several types of Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters depending on to the various users needs available at mobility scooters. They are as follows:
1) Easily Transportable or Collapsible Mobility Scooters: As the name suggests these scooters are easily foldable and ready to transport at any time. These type of scooters are great for people those who really like traveling. These scooters can be taken apart into 3 or 4 pieces of light parts, according to the different scooter designs, for easy transport in most vehicles trunks.
2) Three-Wheeled Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters: The three- wheeled mobility scooters offer full-sized comfort and longevity which is completely ideal for both interior as well as exterior use. These scooters have an optimum body weight capability of 300 to 500 pounds.
3) Four-Wheeled Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters: When optimum stability is needed a 4th wheel is necessary to support the three- wheeled framework to obtain a stable platform. These types of scooters are mainly used for exterior use. These scooters have larger tires with wider base and can go as fast as 10 mph.
4) Heavy Duty Electric Scooters: These scooters are built for heavy folks who weigh more than 350 pounds. These scooters come with both three and four-wheeled models and with the weight capacity up to 500 pounds.
The Advantages of Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters.
The main benefits of Electric Scooters or Mobility Scooters are as follows:.
1) As the Electric Scooters are powered by battery as a result no physical exertion is needed.
2) The people with low movement can go uphill extremely easily with the help of these scooters.
3) The individual who experiences difficulty in taking a walk does not need anybodies help to operate these scooters as it is very easy working these scooters.
For more information talk to Change Mobility